Tap to Read ➤

5 Types of Post Study Work Visa in UK

In a diverse multicultural environment, the UK offers good quality of life and an increasing employment rate. This is why international students apply for post study work permit in UK.
Most common work visa for international students to remain and work in the UK after studies. The purpose of this visa is to fill the UK labour shortage.
Tier 2 (General) visa
Click here
It allows PhD students who complete their studies to stay in the UK for a further 12 months. Graduates look for new employment, gain practical experience, or establish their own enterprises.
Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme
Click here
It helps young adults from certain countries to experience life in the UK. After graduating, students can work in the UK for up to two years.
Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa
Click here
Students who complete their studies in the UK can work, intern, and conduct research there through a Government Authorized Exchange. The visa is valid for 12 to 24 months.
Tier 5 Temporary Worker
Click here
It is a visa option for international graduates seeking to establish an innovative, viable and scalable business in the UK.
Start-up visa
Click here
  • Reference number on certificate of sponsorship
  • Proof of English language proficiency
  • Copy of passport
  • Details of job title and annual salary
  • Occupation code of job
  • Name of employer and sponsor license number
Documents Required to Apply for Post Study Work Permit in UK
Click here
Study abroad and unlock a bright future for yourself.
Click here