Tap to Read ➤

What is the stay back period in Singapore after Masters?

A pass (Visit Pass) is required to remain in Singapore as an international student and seek employment for up to 12 months.
What to do after getting a job in Singapore?
Once you get a job, you need to apply for the Employment Pass
Click Here
You must convert your student pass into a visit pass to stay in Singapore for employment. An employment pass is available if you or your employer obtains employment.
Can I convert my student pass into a full-time employment pass?
Click Here
Employment Pass
Long-term Visit Pass
Types of passes to work in Singapore after studies
Click Here
Want to know about student visas to study abroad?
Click Here