EDUCO - Stevens Institute of Technology
EDUCO - Stevens Institute of Technology
About EDUCO - Stevens Institute of Technology
Stevens Institute of Technology is a student-centric research university that cultivates a culture of innovation and technological advancement. It is a haven for thinkers, dreamers, doers and future leaders from around the world who wish to maximise their potential.
A Stevens education teaches students to innovate, participate and collaborate by blending technology and applied learning opportunities. It produces graduates equipped to make impactful solutions in science, technology, engineering, and entrepreneurship. Top recruiters and leading enterprises acknowledge the quality of Stevens’ graduates.
What sets Stevens apart is its focused, groundbreaking research. Faculty and students enjoy a hands-on learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities that encourage them to push the envelope in AI, computing, finance, medicine, business and other dynamic fields.
Stevens is located across the Hudson River from New York City, just 10 to 15 minutes from Manhattan. Its picturesque 55-acre hilltop campus is found in Hoboken, a top-three college town in New Jersey.
Stevens students enjoy a vibrant and dynamic living and learning environment on our stunning, 55-acre residential campus in Hoboken, New Jersey. Our residential community celebrates and promotes diversity, fosters respect and leadership skills, and facilitates a wide variety of experiences and activities that support the development of well-rounded individuals.
- First-year students are able to select from our variety of on campus locations during the room selection process. To see more information on our first year housing options
- Current students are able to select from our leased housing options. Stevens leases a variety of apartments throughout Hoboken to meet the housing needs of our students.
Once you have arranged your temporary housing, you need to start thinking about your longer-term housing. The first thing you need to think about is: am I going to rent an apartment or a bedroom? It will depend on how long you are going to stay and if you already have someone to share an apartment or not or if you are willing to rent a studio/1 bedroom apartment by yourself.
If you decide to rent a whole apartment you need to research it in the rental/broker agencies. They will help you in looking for places, doing the contract and they will serve as intermediary for the whole agreement with the landlord. They usually charge one month’s rent as broker fee and one or one and a half month’s rent as the security deposit (that is returned by the end of the leasing,if no damage has been caused to the apartment). Also you need to provide documentation to support your lease, such as bank/income information, letters from Stevens, visa etc. They might do leasing for 6 months, normally for 10?12 months. The apartments normally come just with the kitchen furnished and equipped.
Facts & Figures
Year of Establishment
Accomodation (On Campus)
Day Care Centers
Food & Dining Sevices
The following requirements must be fulfilled to get admitted to Stevens Institute of Technology
- International students are considered on a case-by-case basis. There can be some additional requirements, depending on the program you are applying to.
- Students are required to submit their original transcripts from their last attended academic institutions. If they are not in English, then submit the translated copies of the same along with the originals.
- Financial support statement (original bank statement and sponsor letter).
- Passport identification page with machine readable code visible
- Applicants must be 18 years old at the time of the beginning of the course.
- You need to submit your English language proficiency test scores if you are coming from a non-English speaking country.
Popular Colleges in USA
Latest Blog Posts
Jul 27, 2022 04:24AM
Study in Canada
Sep 21, 2022 11:25AM
Aug 20, 2022 05:27AM
Tips and Tricks
Aug 13, 2022 04:19AM
Aug 20, 2022 03:34AM
Jul 20, 2022 04:25AM